Tuesday, October 6, 2009

goals and a special thanks to #1!

The other week I posted my 10 lessons from this past season, the #1 lesson being MY WIFE MEREDITH ROCKS!

You need to understand something, I know how hard it is to live with me, can you imagine how hard SHE THINKS IT IS TO LIVE WITH ME???? But seriously, I need to express publicly my thanks because sometimes people look at me square eyed curiously contemplating how we stay married with this madness that is endurance sport. So, thank you me Mere-Bear.

Now, sorry, but here are some 2010 goals that poor Meredith will have to endure. In order of the season races.

- Run a PB in a half marathon of 1:22:59 or less (qualifies for NY Marathon!)
- Win a bike race
- Compete at a very high level the Sutton, Quebec stage race (top 10 overall or podium a stage)
- PB Sydenham hill (4:13 or less) at 39 yrs old
- PB 1500M pool test (21:09 or less) at 39 yrs of age
- Top 10 Age group finish at Ironman Canada at 39 yrs old (age group 35-39)

it is mapped out, time to train. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment