Friday, April 12, 2013

Life Change - Moving to Penticton

Meredith and I first visited Penticton in 2001 for Ironman Canada. Below is the start line in 2012 showing the Peach City from north to south.


This photo is from our 10th visit to the Peach City in October 2010 for the wine festival


We fell in love with this place 12 years ago. Hard to imagine why?


Meredith and I feel at home here


I am a very, very blessed individual to have such a great family that are willing to take a leap.

Come end of May I am very blessed to also have a fabulous employer in TD Bank to provide my family an incredible career opportunity to join their South Okanagan TDCT Branch Management team. The timing is perfect. The opportunity is perfect. We are so excited.

I have been saying to Meredith a lot these past few weeks. Live your dream. The I read a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt. "Do in your heart what you feel to be right for you will be criticized anyway" I insert that to part A and part B of my coaching motto: VISUALIZE. BELIEVE. EXECUTE.

And here we are. Part C: EXECUTE. Not one emotion of concern or caution. We are executing our dream to live where we want, take a career position I have always wanted, and live our dream.

I could not be happier with what our future holds. I am blessed personally and professionally and incredibly excited.

Of course, this does mean I will probably find myself here again, at the finish line by the bandshell in Giro Park.


Season goals clearly change. My big race this year is to become deeply engaged to my work and the community and call Penticton home. The rest is dessert.

Thanks for reading. Come and visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment